- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
Vungle Playable Ads
Subscription: Publishing for Vungle is an Enterprise only feature. Learn more at Studio Pricing.
Vungle Core Requirements
|File Size Limit||3MB|
|Orientation||Portrait and Landscape|
Do not use your own close button. Close button will be added in Vungle’s template
Do not use external links. All resources must be included locally within the creative
Do not use ad tracking links
CTA must be visible and active throughout the experience
Main html file should be named “ad.html”
The ad should function when served from file:// – to simulate this, drag and drop the index.html into a browser.
How to Publish from Studio
- In Studio, open the project you want to publish and click Publish in the top right corner.
Studio starts checking the project output quality based on the file size limits and, if necessary, compresses the video assets to meet the limit.
- If needed, do any of the following:
- To preview the video output on desktop, click Preview.
- To preview the video output on your device, click Connect.
- To view the asset file size information, click View Details.
- If the file size exceeds the limit or the output quality is below your expectations, make the appropriate changes to your assets. For example, compress the image assets or reduce the number of video assets in the project, and try again. See also File Preparation, if needed.
- In the Export for list, select Vungle.
- If you want to rename your project file, enter a new Project Name without using any special characters.
- Upload a background image if necessary.
- Click Generate File.
Recommended: Background image will appear as a blurred image when the unit orientation is rotated. Some ad networks recommend a background image for better performance. If you do not wish to add a background image, Studio will automatically blur the video in the associated scene as the background.
Studio generates the HTML5 file and automatically saves it to your Downloads directory, from which you can load the file to your device for testing.
Congratulations! You have now successfully created and exported your project. Great work!
Tip: To access your downloaded output file later without going through the publishing process again, thus saving your allowed outputs, just click Retrieve My File.
Vungle QA and File Upload
In order to test on Vungle, you will need to send the .zip file to your Vungle account manager for internal QA testing.