Search Knowledge Base
- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
To create an optimal user experience while still meeting the file size requirements, follow the guidelines below to record video assets for your demo.
- If possible, to eliminate any unnecessary UI elements, record the debug version of your app.
- Ensure that the volume is turned up and the phone is not muted.
- If there is music in the app, turn it off.
- Do not repurpose any existing video assets by recording portions of other recordings.
- Record videos and background music separately.
- For the best user experience across different devices, record on a phone with 16:9 or 9:16 aspect ratio.
- Record all videos as HD files with a frame rate of 30 FPS in the MP4 or MOV format.
- Always record the first launch of the app.
- Record clips that are long enough to create seamless loops.
- Start action videos immediately after the user makes an interaction.
- Name each file to clearly reflect its contents and expected transitions or user interactions.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if this helped answer your question or solve your problem so we can continue to improve our documentation and training.
Table of Contents