- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Preview & Publishing
- Account Settings
To create an optimal user experience while still meeting the file size requirements, follow the guidelines below to record video assets for your demo.
- If possible, to eliminate any unnecessary UI elements, record the debug version of your app.
- Ensure that the volume is turned up and the phone is not muted.
- If there is music in the app, turn it off.
- Do not repurpose any existing video assets by recording portions of other recordings.
- Record videos and background music separately.
- For the best user experience across different devices, record on a phone with 16:9 or 9:16 aspect ratio.
- Record all videos as HD files with a frame rate of 30 FPS in the MP4 or MOV format.
- Always record the first launch of the app.
- Record clips that are long enough to create seamless loops.
- Start action videos immediately after the user makes an interaction.
- Name each file to clearly reflect its contents and expected transitions or user interactions.
Updated May 06, 2019