- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
Unity Playable Ads
Subscription: Publishing for Unity is an Enterprise only feature. Learn more at Studio Pricing.
Unity Core Requirements
|File Size Limit||5MB (3.55 available)|
|Orientation||Responsive (supports landscape & portrait). Units will be letterboxed when rotated on device.|
MRAID 2.0 compliant
Replay button optional
Do not include a close button
Do not include a GDPR button
No variants/skip logic
iOS 12.0+ and Android 5.0+ required
How to Publish from Studio
- In Studio, open the project you want to publish and click Publish in the top right corner.
Studio starts checking the project output quality based on the file size limits and, if necessary, compresses the video assets to meet the limit.
- If needed, do any of the following:
- To preview the video output, click Preview.
- To view the asset file size information, click View Details.
- If the file size exceeds the limit or the output quality is below your expectations, make the appropriate changes to your assets. For example, compress the image assets or reduce the number of video assets in the project, and try again. See also File Preparation, if needed.
- In the Export for list, select Unity.
- If you want to rename your project file, enter a new Project Name without using any special characters.
- Upload a background image if necessary.
- Click Generate File.
Recommended: Background image will appear as a blurred image when the unit orientation is rotated. Some ad networks recommend a background image for better performance. If you do not wish to add a background image, Studio will automatically blur the video in the associated scene as the background.
Studio generates the HTML5 file and automatically saves it to your Downloads directory, from which you can load the file to your device for testing.
Congratulations! You have now successfully created and exported your project. Great work!
Tip: To access your downloaded output file later without going through the publishing process again, thus saving your allowed outputs, just click Retrieve My File.
Unity QA and File Upload
Download the Unity testing app to test out your playable in a real ad unit.
For iOS: Enter the following link in the Safari browser on your iOS device
For Android: Download and install the APK you received from Unity.