- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
In this tutorial, you will learn how to check your project in Path View and then preview it with the AppOnboard Studio app.
Tip: Make sure you have the app installed on your phone before you begin.
- Switch to the Path View of the project and scroll up and down and/or zoom in and out to make sure that all scenes are connected as indicated in the storyboard, for example:
- All scenes are connected.
- All non-gesture transitions have the After Video label on the arrows.
- There are no double transitions.
- All gesture areas are in the right places.
- Make any necessary changes by reviewing the previous steps. If needed, see Check Path View. For examples of possible issues, see the video below.
- On the Studio project bar in the top-right corner, click Preview.
- On your phone, launch the AppOnboard Studio app, hold the camera to the QR code on the screen, and depending on the device, tap Connect on iOS or Scan New QR Code on Android.
- After your phone has successfully connected, tap Preview.
After your project is downloaded, your demo will begin playing on your phone.
- Swipe and tap as instructed on scree. Make any necessary changes by reviewing the previous steps. If needed, see some tips in Preview with Studio App.
- To close the demo, shake your iOS device or press Back on your Android device.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if this helped answer your question or solve your problem so we can continue to improve our documentation and training.
Updated June 27, 2019