- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
4. Add Assets to Scenes and Set Loops
In this tutorial, you will learn how to add assets to scenes, how to make video assets play continuously (loop), and how to set the end scene in your project.
- Go to Scenes and select Move 1 Loop scene.
- Go to Assets, search for Move1_Loop.mp4, and drag the video to the canvas.
- Select each remaining scene and add the appropriate assets to it as listed below.
Select this scene
Add these assets to the scene
Move 1 Action
Move1_Action.mp3 sound effect
Move 2 Loop
Move 2 Action
Move2_Action.mp3 sound effect
Move 3 Loop
Move 3 Action
Move3_Action.mp3 sound effect
- For the Endcard scene, click Properties and select the End Scene checkbox.
- To set videos to play continuously:
- Go to Scenes, click a Loop scene.
- Go to Events & Actions panel, click the Play Video action block.
- In the displayed action menu on the right, select the Looping checkbox.
- Repeat steps a-c for each Loop scene in the project.
- Save the project.