- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Preview & Publishing
- Account Settings
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a new project in Studio.
- Open and sign in to AppOnboard Studio.
- On the Create New Project screen, do the following:
- Enter a descriptive Project Name without using special characters, for example, Kingdoms of Solitaire.
- Select the Portrait orientation.
- Click Select and choose your project directory.
- Click Get Started.
A blank workspace appears with your project name at the top and the first scene added in the Scenes list.
Updated May 06, 2019