Search Knowledge Base
- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a new project in Studio.
- Open and sign in to AppOnboard Studio.
- On the Create New Project screen, do the following:
- Enter a descriptive Project Name without using special characters, for example, Kingdoms of Solitaire.
- Select the Portrait orientation.
- Click Select and choose your project directory.
- Click Get Started.
A blank workspace appears with your project name at the top and the first scene added in the Scenes list.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if this helped answer your question or solve your problem so we can continue to improve our documentation and training.
Table of Contents