- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Preview & Publishing
- Account Settings
- Release Notes
Welcome to AppOnboard Studio!
Follow the eight short steps below to learn what you can do in Studio. Using pre-packaged assets, you will create a simple interactive app, become familiar with Studio workspace, and get an idea of what well-prepared media may look like.
1. Create a Project
2. Import Assets and Create a Splash Screen
3. Add Scenes
4. Add Assets to Scenes and Set Loops
5. Define Transition Logic
6. Define Transition Logic—Add Gestures
7. Add a Call to Action
8. Review and Preview Your Project
- Install the latest version of AppOnboard Studio on your computer.
- Install the AppOnboard Studio Companion app on your mobile device to preview your project.
- Make sure your mobile device and computer are on the same Wi-Fi network.
Tip: If you run into any issues, ask your network administrator add a firewall rule to allow internal TCP traffic on port 15514 in your network.
- Download all your project files along with the storyboard to an easy-to-find location on your computer.
- Have the storyboard ready and use it as your checklist.
Time Required to Complete
- Setup: 2-10 minutes, depending on whether you have completed any installation steps.
- Most follow-along videos in this tutorial are about 1 min long.
- To read the steps and watch the videos: about 12-15 minutes total.
- To complete the steps as you follow along: about 15 more minutes.
To see the preview of your final output recorded from the Companion App, see Kingdoms of Solitaire Preview.