Search Knowledge Base
- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
AppOnboard Studio 1.3.6
Welcome to the release of AppOnboard Studio version 1.3.6. We’ve added an MRAID 2.0 publish option and several UX improvements.
Additional Studio Publish Options
MRAID 2.0 Tag — Publish option is now available for Enterprise customers. Click here for more information on MRAID publish.
Option to Add a Background Image — We are now supporting the ability to add a background image to a project for HTML5 ads. Please click here for more information on background image.
Window Rotation Button — Added the ability to rotate your project from landscape to portrait and vice versa through the Preview feature.
Disclaimer on “Create New Project” Screen — We’ve added a disclaimer to inform users that Facebook export does not support landscape view.
Project Loading — We’ve improved error handling for when you are trying to load your Studio project.
Loading Spinner — Enhanced UX when you add multiple videos. Now you see a loading spinner as videos get imported into Studio.
Assets Usability — Improved the ability to add assets when dragging multiple assets to the scenes area and dropping it automatically adds it to the scene.
UI / UX Improvements — The globe and eye icons within the layers section are now displayed only on-hover and if you “hide” a layer. We’ve improved the UI of displaying “loop”, conditional and trigger buttons for video and music actions.
- Fixed error handling for Instant App Version code inputs.
- Resolved issue of sounds not playing as expected through preview.
- Resolved an issue where .jpeg assets within projects would not allow the project to play.
Scenes & Transitions
- Fixed an issue where the “seconds” value was unable to be highlighted
- Fixed an issue where scenes were corrupted after removing an asset from an action at time