- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
Release Notes – Studio 1.3.3
AppOnboard Studio 1.3.3
Welcome to the release of AppOnboard Studio version 1.3.3. We’ve made some key updates in usability and testing capabilities.
Publish Raw HTML File — Enterprise can export their project as a raw HTML file, which has a size limitation of 10MB.
Preview Emulator — Users are now able to preview their projects within Studio by clicking the “Preview” icon. Previewing on-device is now the “Connect” icon.
USB Preview — Connect your Android phone to the computer via USB to preview your Studio projects.
Enhancements and Resolved Issues
Asset Usability Improvement — Improved the assets panel including filters for used/un-used, type, and size. Dots on the right side of the asset name indicate if the asset is used in their project.
Windows EV Certification — Improved certification on Windows to remove all anti-virus popups/warnings/etc.
Remove “Beta Testing” on Publish Options — We have removed “Beta Testing” from AppLovin, ironSource, and Unity publish options. All publish options are out of testing and fully functioning.
Publish Project on Other Accounts — Fixed issues regarding being unable to publish projects from different accounts.
Preview Window — Users can only open one preview window at a time.
Show Element Actions — Fixed an issue with Show Element actions not executing in a “Logic Only” scene.
Google Play Application ID
- Google play application ID is now unlocked for users to edit.
- Resolved Google Play application ID issues being deleted after pasting in links.
HTML Resolved Issues
- “Tap-to-start” UI and functionality are now working as expected on HTML5 platforms.
- Resolved CTA bug where video flashes unexpectedly.
- Resolved rotation issues on HTML5 units when rotating from portrait to landscape.
- Resolved music and sound inconsistencies and audio bug that doesn’t play until interacting with playable.