- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
AppOnboard Studio 1.2.1
Released June 5, 2019
Welcome to the June 2019 release of AppOnBoard Studio version 1.2.1. There are several updates in this version that we hope you will like.
- UX/UI enhancements—Improved the functionality for password fields when you sign in or change password in the User Account settings.
- Gesture Angle Mode—You can now specify the minimum and maximum speed for diagonal swipe gestures, for example, dart-throwing games.
- Preview—The Preview modal now includes instructions to have the phone and computer on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Publishing—The project output quality calculations now accurately reflect the reserved space amount for both Google Instant Apps and Facebook Ads.
- App IDs—When you enter an Apple App Store ID or Google Play Application ID in the App Store Button properties, the corresponding ID values will be automatically entered in the Publish modal and will remain editable there until you publish the project.
- If you edit the IDs in the Publish modal or publish the project, the values in the App Store Button properties will not change and will remain editable.
- If you have more than one App Store Button in the project, any changes you make to one of them will be automatically applied to all.
- Update Text action on Android—Text on the screen will now be updated in the correct order, at the time you specified in the action sequence.
- Deleting layers
- You can now delete layers from the canvas and the Layers panel with no confirmation dialog displayed.
- Use Command+Z to undo a delete operation and restore the deleted scene or element.
- Closing projects—You can now close a project, and Studio will save all your changes without presenting a confirmation dialog.
AppOnboard Studio App
Released May 10, 2019
Version 126.96.36.199—Resolved preview issues on Android devices by standardizing date conversion format for non-US regions.