- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
Studio allows you to publish a raw HTML file of your project to share on your website as a playable demo.
- In Studio, open the project you want to publish and click Publish in the top right corner.
Studio starts checking the project output quality based on the file size limits and, if necessary, compresses the video assets to meet the limit.
- Select Raw HTML from the drop down menu.
- Enter a Project Name, if you have not already done so.
- If necessary, Studio will compress your assets to 10MB, which is the file size limit for a raw HTML. Click View Details below the Project Output Quality for more information on your file sizes.
- Click Generate File to download your HTML project.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if this helped answer your question or solve your problem so we can continue to improve our documentation and training.
Updated July 31, 2019