- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Preview & Publishing
- Account Settings
To install and use AppOnboard Studio successfully, your system must meet the minimum requirements below.
Note: Windows PC support coming soon!
Minimum System Requirements
|Processor||Intel® Intel 6thGen or newer CPU|
|Operating system||macOS v10.9 or later|
|Hard disk space||1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for installation|
|Monitor resolution||1280 x 700|
|Internet connection||Required for sign-up, updates, project preview and publishing. You don’t need to be online when building projects with Studio.|
Download Studio and Sign Up
- Download the latest version of Studio to your computer.
- Drag the Studio app to your Applications folder.
- If the the Move to Applications folder? dialog appears, select the checkbox to avoid this notification in the future, if needed, and click Move to Applications folder.
- In the Applications folder, open the AppOnboard Studio application.
The sign-up page appears.
- Enter your name and email address and click Sign Up.
A confirmation email is sent with password instructions to the address you have provided.
- On your computer where Studio is installed, find and open an email from AppOnboard in your Inbox or Spam folder and click the link provided there.
Important: Make sure you open the email from the computer where Studio is installed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to Studio with your newly created credentials. You can change your information at any time later through your User Account.
To preview your output created with Studio, you also need to install the AppOnboard Studio app on a mobile device.