- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Preview & Publishing
- Account Settings
- Release Notes
We can’t wait to get you started with AppOnboard Studio—our simple-to-use tool that enables you to make interactive app projects without writing a single line of code!
Whether you’re new to mobile app development or a seasoned developer, this user guide is designed to support you in utilizing AppOnboard Studio’s toolset to achieve your goals.
We couldn’t be more excited to see the brilliant ideas that you bring to life using AppOnboard Studio!
Here’s what you need to do to get started:
- Review the minimum system requirements and install Studio.
- To preview and test your demos, install the Studio Companion App.
- (Optional) Complete the introductory tutorial to familiarize yourself with Studio workspace, terminology, and project creation basics.
Tip: We strongly recommend taking the time to complete the tutorial. In less than 30 minutes, you will create a complete interactive app and learn some of the best practices and all basic tasks required to build one! It will take less than 15 minutes to watch the videos only.
- Decide on the output format and distribution channel for your project, identify desired media assets, and create a storyboard.
- Prepare all your media asset files by recording, editing, naming, and saving them in the supported formats.
Once you have all your assets prepared, you are ready to start creating your projects.