- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
We can’t wait to get you started with AppOnboard Studio—our simple-to-use tool that enables you to make interactive app projects without writing a single line of code!
Whether you’re new to mobile app development or a seasoned developer, this user guide is designed to support you in utilizing AppOnboard Studio’s toolset to achieve your goals.
We couldn’t be more excited to see the brilliant ideas that you bring to life using AppOnboard Studio!
Here’s what you need to do to get started:
- Review the minimum system requirements.
- Download Studio and sign up for an account.
- To preview and test your demos, install the Studio App on your mobile device.
- Open Studio, explore the workspace, and have fun!
There are several ways you can explore Studio, from reading articles, watching videos, to hands-on experimentation.
We strongly recommend taking your time to complete the introductory tutorial. In less than 30 minutes, you will create a complete interactive app and learn some of the best practices, terminology, and all basic tasks required to build an on-rails unit! It will take less than 15 minutes to watch the videos only.
Workspace Overview Video
If the walkthrough doesn’t load when you first open Studio or if you want to go through it again, do the following:
- On the Studio header bar, in the top-right corner, click your Account.
- In the bottom-left corner of the account screen, click Studio Walkthrough.
The following common shortcuts can be utilized in Studio
|Cmd/Ctrl + O||Open|
|Cmd/Ctrl + S||Save|
|Cmd/Ctrl + Z||Undo|
|Shift + Cmd/Ctrl + O||Redo|
|Cmd/Ctrl + X||Cut|
|Cmd/Ctrl + C||Copy|
|Cmd/Ctrl + V||Paste|
|Cmd/Ctrl + A||Select All|
|Cmd/Ctrl + G||Group|