Search Knowledge Base
- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
Create a Project
- Open AppOnboard Studio and let it install the latest update, if there is any.
The Create New Project screen is displayed.
- Without using any special characters, enter a unique, descriptive Project Name that will help you identify the project later.
This will be the default name of the project directory as well as the APK or HTML5 output file.
- Choose your Project Folder. This directory will be used for all your subsequent projects, unless you change it.
- Select Portrait or Landscape to set the demo orientation on the screen.
Note: For HTML5 output for Facebook Ads, only portrait orientation is supported.
- Select the Aspect Ratio for your project. The following aspect ratio types are supported:
- iPad (3:4)
- iPhone 6/7/8 (9:16)
- iPhone X/XS (9:19.5)
- Pixel 3 (9:18.5)
- iPad (4:3)
- iPhone 6/7/8 (16:9)
- iPhone X/XS (19.5:9)
- Pixel 3 (18.5:9)
- Custom (enter custom width and height in pixels)
Tip: We recommend using a 9:16 or 16:9 aspect ratio for optimal performance.
- Click Create Project. AppOnboard Studio opens a blank workspace with your project name at the top and the first scene added in the Scenes panel.
To continue, you need to import your media assets to the project.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if this helped answer your question or solve your problem so we can continue to improve our documentation and training.
Table of Contents