- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
Building an interactive app experience with AppOnboard Studio is simple—and can be completed within hours once you know how to use it!
Tip: The best way to familiarize yourself with the tool and its features is by completing the tutorial. In about 30 minutes, it illustrates every basic step listed below as well as demonstrates how you can use Path View to troubleshoot your transitions.
If you’re opting to skip the tutorial, you can jump right into the basic workflow outlined below.
Before you begin, make sure you have all your media assets ready and in a single location. Have your storyboard at hand and use it as your checklist for all scene items in the demo and their names.
- Create a unit project.
- Import your media assets to the project.
- Add all scenes to the project. For best practice guidelines and overall workflow, see Working with Scenes.
- Add video and audio assets to individual scenes.
- Define auto transitions for the scenes that don’t require gestures. For background information, see Transitions.
- Add gestures to the scenes that require user interactions.
- For more sophisticated demos, define your demo logic using advanced transitions with triggers, counters, and logic-only scenes.
- Add the desired buttons and URLs, such as buttons (Replay, Skip) and/or a persistent call-to-action button.
When ready, publish your demo for the desired distribution channel and monetize your app!