Search Knowledge Base
- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
Audio Recording Tips
To record the desired background music and sound effects for your demo and facilitate the subsequent asset editing and demo creation tasks, follow the guidelines below.
- Always keep the project file size limitation requirements in mind.
- Record background music files and sound audio files separately.
- Record audio as mono audio files and save them in the MP3 format.
- You may export/render audio files at any audio bitrate as they will be optimized before publishing, but 96 kbps rate is recommended.
- Avoid music files over 1 minute long; optimal background music file length is 10-25 seconds.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if this helped answer your question or solve your problem so we can continue to improve our documentation and training.
Table of Contents