- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Preview & Publishing
- Account Settings
To record the desired background music and sound effects for your demo and facilitate the subsequent asset editing and demo creation tasks, follow the guidelines below.
- Always keep the project file size limitation requirements in mind.
- Record background music files and sound audio files separately.
- Record audio as mono audio files and save them in the MP3 format.
- You may export/render audio files at any audio bitrate as they will be optimized before publishing, but 96 kbps rate is recommended.
- Avoid music files over 1 minute long; optimal background music file length is 10-25 seconds.
Updated May 06, 2019