Search Knowledge Base
- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
To create optimal user experience while meeting the file size requirements, follow the guidelines below when editing your audio files.
- Always keep the project file size limitation requirements in mind.
- Make background music a clean, seamless loop.
- Optimize music files to 96 kbps or more if needed.
- To avoid the impression that the demo is slow or unresponsive:
- Keep sound files clear and make sure they match the video file exactly.
- If needed, make sound files longer than the video file, for example, if there is a reward sequence that extends into the end card.
- Make sure that sound effects don’t end abruptly or at awkward places when they sound off. Use fading in/out audio transitions, if needed.
- If project file size is an issue, consider doing the following:
- Trim background audio down to a shorter loop.
- Optimize sound files to around 64-80 kbps, as they usually have less complexity than music files.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if this helped answer your question or solve your problem so we can continue to improve our documentation and training.
Table of Contents