- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Preview & Publishing
- Account Settings
To create optimal user experience while meeting the file size requirements, follow the guidelines below when editing your audio files.
- Always keep the project file size limitation requirements in mind.
- Make background music a clean, seamless loop.
- Optimize music files to 96 kbps or more if needed.
- To avoid the impression that the demo is slow or unresponsive:
- Keep sound files clear and make sure they match the video file exactly.
- If needed, make sound files longer than the video file, for example, if there is a reward sequence that extends into the end card.
- Make sure that sound effects don’t end abruptly or at awkward places when they sound off. Use fading in/out audio transitions, if needed.
- If project file size is an issue, consider doing the following:
- Trim background audio down to a shorter loop.
- Optimize sound files to around 64-80 kbps, as they usually have less complexity than music files.
Updated May 06, 2019