- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
Subscription: Publishing for AppLovin is an Enterprise only feature. Learn more at Studio Pricing.
AppLovin Core Requirements
|File Size Limit||5MB (3.55 available)|
|Orientation||Responsive (supports landscape & portrait). Units will be letterboxed when rotated on device.|
MRAID 2.0 compliant
Replay button optional
Do not include a close button
Do not include a GDPR button
No variants/skip logic
iOS 12.0+ and Android 5.0+ required
How to Publish from Studio
- In Studio, open the project you want to publish and click Publish in the top right corner.
Studio starts checking the project output quality based on the file size limits and, if necessary, compresses the video assets to meet the limit.
- If needed, do any of the following:
- To preview the video output, click Preview.
- To view the asset file size information, click View Details.
- If the file size exceeds the limit or the output quality is below your expectations, make the appropriate changes to your assets. For example, compress the image assets or reduce the number of video assets in the project, and try again. See also File Preparation, if needed.
- In the Export for list, select AppLovin.
- If you want to rename your project file, enter a new Project Name without using any special characters.
- Click Generate File.
Studio generates the HTML5 file and automatically saves it to your Downloads directory, from which you can load the file to your device for testing.
Congratulations! You have now successfully created and exported your project. Great work!
Tip: To access your downloaded output file later without going through the publishing process again, thus saving your allowed outputs, just click Retrieve My File.
AppLovin QA and File Upload
The ad must function as expected on AppLovin Playable Preview Tool.
The HTML file must be sent to your AppLovin representative for final QA to go live.