- Release Notes
- Get Started
- Project Planning
- Account Settings
Add Assets to Scenes
For each scene in the project, use your storyboard for reference and do the following steps. If needed, see also the video in the tutorial.
- Go to Scenes and select the scene you need to add assets to.
- Go to Assets, search for the video file you need, and drag it to the canvas.
Tip: If you used the same name for the scene as the video, look for that file. To preview a video file to make it’s the one you need, drag it over the canvas without dropping.
- If the scene requires background music (typically the splash screen) or a sound effect (typically videos that follow user interactions), search for the desired audio file and drag it to the canvas.
- Go to Events & Actions and make sure that the actions corresponding to the assets that you have just added are listed there.
- Only for the scenes that need to play continuously until the user performs an expected interaction, click the Play Video action block and select the Looping checkbox.
- Only for the scene with the background music, click the Play Background Music action block and select the Looping checkbox.
- Repeat the appropriate steps above for all scenes and save the project.
- (Optional) Click Path View to see what the scenes with their assets look like.
By default, all video and audio assets that you add are set to play On Enter in their respective action block settings. This means immediately upon the transition to the scene. Depending on your demo design, you may eventually fine-tune the timing and other settings when defining your demo logic with advanced transitions.